3.06.2007

I'm impressed. Really. I admire the restraint you all are displaying by not flooding the comments with praise and reckless displays of virtual nookie. I've therefore come to the conclusion that some form of release should be organized for your reading pleasure.
And so to that end, I hereby begin the next installment of Name that Movie!

You all know the rules, and if you don't then here they are again because I'm such a nice guy.

The Rules:
1)Guess the movie title of the displayed picture.
2)Write said movie title in comments section.
3)First correct answer receives recognition and adulation.
4)Second correct answer receives Miss Congeniality Award


The Picture:


The Hint:
Our hero (not shown), probably wishes he just wrote a memo.

2 comments:

Squish said...

Son of a biatch, 173 roles for this actor. You're hurting me.
I'm going to guess: McHale's Navy.

Download Movies said...

Thank you for writing. It looks like you put best efforts in writing this blog. I am impressed with your work and love to learn something from you.