3.05.2008

The Spoon... Podcast?

In my return to the basics ("Movies. Stuff. More Stuff.") I'm contemplating taking The Spoon onto some radiation waves some radio waves a podcast near you!

As part of that movement, I'll also be reintroducing non-Lost content back onto the site. I fully intend to complete my analysis of every major Lost character but I'll be interspersing it with other stuff. "What other stuff?" you may be asking yourself.

That's an excellent question.

My current vision for the site is to move towards shorter, more frequent posts about recent movies, classic movies, and, of course, Lost. I'll consider discussing other televisions shows but only if they feature time-warping islands and smoke monsters. The Spoon will continue to be gossip free and tuna safe.

I realize my vision is pretty hazy and that's partially intentional; I'm still figuring out what I'm going to do. The how of it is also something I'd like to bring up.

You may notice a new widget to the right of this post. I set up a small donation fund for The Spoon as a way of paying for tickets and other stuff (microphones, adapters, etc.) that will allow me to keep doing what I love: discussing movies and making a fool of myself.

Leave a comment if you have any ides or suggestions for the site and my possible podcast. Or you can email me at my brand new address inthespoon@gmail.com.