1.13.2007

A Day in the Life
Since nobody shared their deserted island movies with me, I have no choice but to write about my poops.

Now that I have a job, my poops are no longer my own. I must dole them out carefully when I’m not helping customers or daydreaming about Elisha Cuthbert and tartar sauce.

Mmmmm... Tartar sauce....

I’ve realized that poops can be a highly valued commodity in the workforce; they’re kind of like brown, stinky tokens that can be exchanged for a free break. I mean, given a choice, every boss in the world will want you to take a dump in a toilet instead of on a customer’s chest. That’s just good service. And by carefully timing your bowel movements, you can effectively double your break time. Granted, you’ll be spending that time perched on a toilet straining your little heart out, but beggars can’t be choosers.

The unspoken rule of customer service

My personal bowel movements are pretty regular. Meaning they regularly come when I’m helping three different customers at the same time and there’s nobody around to help me. My poops are particularly attracted to stress, I think, and arrive as soon as I feel pressured. Maybe it’s nature’s way of telling me to “hurry up” and get rid of these other people so I can take care of my own “business.”

I work with a lot of women so I’m particularly careful of leaving incriminating poop stains on the toilet seat. I figure that I will be the prime suspect in any bowel chicanery since men naturally have the dirtiest butts. To avoid unsightly smears I always create a makeshift seat cover using spit and toilet paper. The single bathroom stall is so small that it’s impossible to sit straight down and instead I have to move down at a left to right angle. But if I move too quickly then the resulting air-flow knocks over my MacGuyvered seat cover and then the risk of smear stains rises exponentially. To combat this I have to hover my butt mere inches from the seat at a roughly 45-degree angle. That’s when I snap my butt down with the speed of an attacking cobra snake.

I'm so fast, I just pooped right now while you were reading this

I’d tell you about the rest of my day, but it’s pretty inconsequential compared to this.

6 comments:

Me said...

Tartar sauce, lol.

Squish said...

Mother of God I'll make sure to comment next time, Jesus, ick, yuck... (awesome)

Squish said...

oh and if you have a nice banner pic for yer blog I'd put it under the top section of my links page on the filmsquish.com "Most influential Film Blogs" YOU MADE IT! Send it to me or be a lame little text link

Anonymous said...

I definately agree. Your posts and below is on target absolutely another excellent reason

for people to stop fearing the big stacks... and to stop bullying the small stacks. For this

tims I just passing thru and I think you have a great blog here! I'm definitely going to put

you in my favorites! It was quite useful reading, found some good/nice stuff in here.

Thanks!
I have a Website site/blog. It's a free web

directory and i really put a lot of work into it.
Come and check it out when you have the time and keep up the great work on your site

Matt said...

orhan - yup, that's how I roll.

squish - mission accomplished. And I'll be working on a pretty little number to pass along to you.

milo- I completely agree with your argument. We must stop fearing the big stacks.

Anonymous said...

喝花酒
酒店喝酒
暑假打工
寒假打工
酒店小姐
酒店兼職
禮服店
酒店經紀
酒店兼差
酒店
酒店經紀人
酒店現領
酒店經紀爆米花
酒店經紀
酒店打工
酒店上班
假日打工
台北酒店經紀
酒店pt
酒店pt
酒店應酬
粉味
酒店經紀PRETTY GIRL
酒店經濟
酒店經濟
晚上兼差