1.14.2008

Bring it on Lost

I finished watching the first three seasons of Lost as of last night. Wow. Wow. Wow.

I've been busily reading up on fan theories to see what other people predict for Season 4 and I plan to write up a lot of my own thoughts on what's happened so far and what I expect to see in the future. But first I have a couple more applications to finish.

Don't you hate it when planning for your future gets in the way of the really important stuff like theorizing about a television show?

Do Kate and Jack return to the Island? Who cares?!? I want to know about the four-toed broken statue

8 comments:

Michael said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Michael said...

yeah, i second your motion on the four-toed statue. i'm also really curious about "Jacob".

season 4 starts in a few weeks! =o)

Fletch said...

Congrats - you should put on your applications/resumes that you watched all 3 seasons of Lost in like 2 weeks - that's an impressive feat. ;)

I expect an episode-by-episode commentary, complete with synoposes and grades. Or not...

But still...the season 3 finale - sweet redemption for a sub-par season or what???

Sarah said...

How much did you love the reveal of the 4 toed statue!? Such a Planet of the Apes - Statue of Liberty on the sand moment...I loved it!

Sadie said...

Dude, that statue was so long ago I almost forgot about it!!!

I'm going to re-watch the Season 3 Finale next week and get ready to rumble.

Sheamus the... said...

yeah...really excited about jacob.

Anonymous said...

喝花酒
酒店喝酒
暑假打工
寒假打工
酒店小姐
酒店兼職
禮服店
酒店經紀
酒店兼差
酒店
酒店經紀人
酒店現領
酒店經紀爆米花
酒店經紀
酒店打工
酒店上班
假日打工
台北酒店經紀
酒店pt
酒店pt
酒店應酬
粉味
酒店經紀PRETTY GIRL
酒店經濟
酒店經濟
晚上兼差

Watch Movies said...

Great Man ! I enjoying the reading of you post. You are looking to be very talented person in writing the articles..Loved it.