6.30.2007

Life Free or Die Hard of Shame
While I was on my way to a clothing store today, my little brain idly wondered if I'd once again run into the same gay asian dude who works there. I have nothing against gay asian dudes or any combination thereof, but this particular gay asian dude had been both very helpful in the past and also a little too forward if you know what I mean. And I think you do.

As soon as I entered the store, I immediately conducted a code yellow reconnaissance sweep for the GAD (gay asian dude) to assess the necessity for evasive maneuvers. I sneaked my way to the back of the store unobserved but the GAD was sneakier and ambushed me from a rear employee door. At this point I temporarily lost control of my body, which proceeded to give the gay asian dude a very unmasculine, sideways, "ta-ta" hello wave. I think the guy said hello back to me but I can't be too sure since I was busy scuttling away. I still bought a shirt, but I have yet to forgive my arm for disobeying orders in a time of crisis.

Oh yeah, I also saw Die Hard 4.

5 comments:

SQT said...

Huh, I just put up a post about Die Hard on my blog. Great minds must think alike.

Irene said...

OH MY GAD! is all I can say. ;p

Sadie said...

I'm so glad you're back. You make me laugh every day. :)

Matt said...

sqt - Boy am I glad we think a like. Now you can help me find my ear hair trimmer because darned if I can find it.

irene - I hear ya.

sadie - Me too. :)

Anonymous said...

喝花酒
酒店喝酒
暑假打工
寒假打工
酒店小姐
酒店兼職
禮服店
酒店經紀
酒店兼差
酒店
酒店經紀人
酒店現領
酒店經紀爆米花
酒店經紀
酒店打工
酒店上班
假日打工
台北酒店經紀
酒店pt
酒店pt
酒店應酬
粉味
酒店經紀PRETTY GIRL
酒店經濟
酒店經濟
晚上兼差