10.19.2006

My ESP vs. The Office
Today is Thursday which means it's time for The Office! Because I can't stop my brain from guessing what's going to happen, I'm going to make a few predictions about today's episode. Afterwords I'll tally up the points for my ESP against the cold hard reality. Here's looking at you ESP.

Predictions:
1. Jim and Pam talk on the phone. (This is a gimme since I saw it in the previews)

2. Jim's relationship with Karen will take a another step - What I love about this show is that even after several episodes it's clear that these two have excellent chemistry and probably are attracted to each other, but there's still no certainty that anything will happen. Personally, I really want to see some love triangle action.

3. Dwight will have a fight with Angela - last week Angela was disgusted when Dwight asked her to freeze his head in the event of an accident. Naturally this leads me to believe that they're having relationship difficulties.

4. Kelly will humiliate Ryan. This is almost another gimmie. Remember when Kelli was double dating with Pam and kept stuffing food into Ryan's mouth? Yeah, it's going to be like that.

5. Dwight will eat dirt on his beet farm - I'm cheating a little and I read "Dwight's" blog post on nbc.com. You can check it out here.

Now that my poor little ESP is tired, I'm going to patiently wait for The Office. And maybe do some sports gambling. My ESP tells me that Oakland is going to lose every game this season.