8.22.2007

Check out FilmSquish.com

I'm 80% certain I'm catching a cold so instead of going through the hassle of randomly typing letter and punctuation keys like I usually do, I'm going to let somebody else entertain you.

My recommendation/pimp out is for FilmSquish.com. Site creator Squish has a ton of movie reviews to peruse and a very fun weekly quiz game that you're welcome to participate in as long as you don't beat me.

Go check out his place and let him know that I sent you. That way he'll owe me "favors" that I can redeem in the form of oh-so-delicious foot rubs.

Don't say I never throw a bone to the ladies

And since some of my female readers complain about not getting enough eye candy, here's a picture of stud-in-training Zac Efron. He's so hot right now. My apologies for the blocking text but it's hard work stealing borrowing these fine pieces of ass art. I'm sure if you're properly motivated you can mentally remove the pesky letters while you're undressing him with your eyes.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well thanks, I guess, for "throwing the bone". He is kinda cute.

Matt said...

april - You're welcome. I aim to please... the ladies.

Squish said...

Shucks matt

Shucks

Matt said...

squish - Shhh, Squish. You don't have to say a thing. I can feel your gratitude in my heart.

Anonymous said...

喝花酒
酒店喝酒
暑假打工
寒假打工
酒店小姐
酒店兼職
禮服店
酒店經紀
酒店兼差
酒店
酒店經紀人
酒店現領
酒店經紀爆米花
酒店經紀
酒店打工
酒店上班
假日打工
台北酒店經紀
酒店pt
酒店pt
酒店應酬
粉味
酒店經紀PRETTY GIRL
酒店經濟
酒店經濟
晚上兼差

Anonymous said...

logged marlboro fins hondurasif therapeutic unrest programmers shama drivers stomatitis consensus
lolikneri havaqatsu