8.15.2007

From Mono to Movie Quiz

I've been unusually sluggish today so, naturally, I thought I had contracted a nasty case of mono. But then I remembered you have to actually talk to a girl before you can get mono. Or lick a toilet seat. Or something like that. In any case, my lethargy - like the Germans - has sucked the fun out of life.

It's all fun and games with the Soup Nazi until you get sent to the Soup Concentration Camp

In an attempt to recapture the good times, I took a movie quote quiz and got my ass handed to me on a platter with asparagus and hollandaise sauce. And I hate hollandaise sauce.

I challenge you to take the Movie Quote Quiz over at The Movie Quote Quiz (of course) and good for you if you beat my 60% score. But between you and me, I'll probably be happier if you do worse (editor's note:that's the mono talking).

4 comments:

Sarah said...

Holy...that quiz was too hard, too hard I tell you!

Fletch said...

8/10. Missed "The Producers" and "Spaceballs." Booyakasha.

Matt said...

sarah - It made me cry a little.

fletch - I can't believe I missed the Spaceballs question too. And I love balls.

Anonymous said...

喝花酒
酒店喝酒
暑假打工
寒假打工
酒店小姐
酒店兼職
禮服店
酒店經紀
酒店兼差
酒店
酒店經紀人
酒店現領
酒店經紀爆米花
酒店經紀
酒店打工
酒店上班
假日打工
台北酒店經紀
酒店pt
酒店pt
酒店應酬
粉味
酒店經紀PRETTY GIRL
酒店經濟
酒店經濟
晚上兼差